Followers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Contents

Contents

Interview with Thomas PAine
During my interview with Mr.Paine at his farm in N.Y. , I asked him to tell me a little about himself. He was born in 1737 in Thetford, Norfolk, England. In 1774 he moved to The New World on recommendation from Benjamin Franklin.Continued on Page 2

Editorial : Letter from loyalist

Why did I have to be transferred to a post in the colonies? Whenever I walk through the streets of Boston, all I hear are insults instead of the compliments I should be receiving for protecting my country. Continued on Page 3

letter From patriot
Living in the colonies is no better than Britain. It’s worse. Coming to the colonies was supposed to give us a better life. It was wrong, it was all wrong. Continued on Page 5

International news
Thankfully, we are now free from Britain’s rule. With the help of France, Netherlands, Spain, Russia, and other European countries, we were able to defeat and receive independence from Britain. Continued on Page 7

No comments: